Here are some ideas for disaster recovery industry professionals to consider when searching for different ways to incorporate a charitable campaign with their business.
- Research Disaster Relief Organizations That You Wish to Support such as the American Red Cross, Salvation Army, UNICEF, Children’s Hospitals, Centers for Burn Victims, Shelters for Displaced Families, Animal Shelters, Community Churches, Fire Departments, etc.
- Donate Money to Your Preferred Cause.
- Donate Goods That May Help Your Cause such as Canned Food, Clothing, Bottled Water, Coffee, Grooming Essentials, Kitchen Utensils, or even Automobiles.
- Donate Your Time, Product, or Service.
- Sponsor a Campaign That Might Align With Your Expertise.
- Collect Donations From Your Employees and Best Customers.
- Create a Fundraiser on Crowdrise.com. Whether you’re running a marathon, volunteering in Haiti, pledging your birthday or raising money for a cause you’re super passionate about, create an online fundraising page and everyone will like you more. And, make sure you have fun when you do it… that’s what CrowdRising is all about.
- Share Updates With Your Social Media Following and encourage others to do the same.
- Plan at Least One Annual Charity Event on Your Calendar and give it your best effort!
- Strive to Inspire a Charitable Company Culture that everyone on your team can be proud to be a part of.
If you have an article to share, or wish to initiate an event for a good cause in your community, then please contact us and continue to KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!