Both Wake County and Durham County, NC have a number of quality property insurance restoration contractors to serve the Research Triangle area which requires them to be prepared for typical emergency service calls requiring water extraction of wet carpet and drywall to complete disaster recovery services due to potential catastrophic events such as hurricanes, tornadoes, fires, flash floods, severe winter storms, blizzards, earthquakes, and mudslides.
Here are 5 of the best North Carolina emergency service companies specializing in catastrophic hurricane and flood damage cleanup, water extraction, structural drying, water damage repair, and mold remediation in the Greater Raleigh-Durham Triangle.
Seeking TOP Raleigh Durham Storm Damage Restoration Company Please Call DISASTER411 MEDIA to learn more (855) 515-0411 http://disaster411.com/contact/
Your insurance agent or adjuster may make recommendations to you with regard to their preferred contractors, but always do your own research before you hire the property restoration company of your choice.
If you find any of these Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina fire and water damage restoration companies not to be in good standing or have multiple open complaints with either the Better Business Bureau (BBB) or the North Carolina Licensing Board for General Contractors, then please Contact Us.
Water, Flood, Mold, and Hurricane Storm Damage Restoration Services for Raleigh-Durham, NC Communities May Include:
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- Emergency Roof Cover-Up / Tarping
- Structural Shoring / Bracing
- Water Removal and Sewage Extraction
- Structural Drying and Dehumidification
- Antimicrobial Growth Prevention
- Temporary Power Supply
- Window and Door Board Up Services
- Demolition and Debris Removal
- Storm Damage Debris Removal
- Asbestos Removal and Abatement Services
- Lead Abatement Services
- Mold Removal and Remediation Services
- Complete Reconstruction and Interior Remodeling
VIDEO: Water Damage Recovery Tips
Water Damage: Test Your Water IQ | iii Insurance Information Institute
Helpful Links for Those Who May Have Just Suffered Water Damage to Their Property:
- WATER DAMAGE 411 | Info and Tips of What to Do After a Flood
- PROPERTY INSURANCE 411
- What to Know About Your Insurance Policy
- How to Hire a Licensed Contractor After a Property Disaster
Raleigh, NC Zip Codes: 27587, 27601, 27605, 27608, 27609, 27612, 27613, 27614, 27615, 27616.
Durham, NC Zip Codes: 27503, 27701, 27703, 27704, 27705, 27709, 27712.
Call to Ask About Emergency Water Removal, Flood Damage Recovery, Repair, and Hurricane Storm Damage Restoration Services for These Wake County and Durham County, North Carolina Cities and Towns: Apex NC, Braggtown NC, Cary NC, Durham NC, Fuquay-Varina NC, Garner NC, Gorman NC, Holly Springs NC, Joyland NC, Knightdale NC, Morrisville NC, Raleigh NC, Rolesville NC, Rougemont NC, Wake Forest NC, Wendell NC, Zebulon NC.